Monday, 11 November 2013

FMP outline

Concept art and Design is going to be the main focus for my FMP. I want to spend the majority of my time working up to and building a design orientated 2D portfolio, perhaps with a smaller 3D scene to solidify these ideas, and produce a book as a presentable portfolio piece.

I'm going to focus on creating an entire scenario that will encompass environment and set design, vehicles and characters, even down to smaller details like scene props.

Currently I'm thinking of setting my sights on a futuristic interpretation of Latin America, with themes of overpopulation, a big divide between the rich and the poor, and a heavy police presence.


I explored some of these ideas over summer, which has led me to the current themes...



More recent stuff when I've had the time...



No comments:

Post a Comment